If you need to get a text translated from and into any language, kindly contact us and request for an estimate. After receiving your order confirmation, we will provide you with a quality job, done by just the one translator and revised by one or more professionals, except when tight delivery schedules oblige us to act differently.
Sprint has the required linguistic, technical, cultural and researching competences to deliver an excellent final product. All our computers and software are updated constantly to offer clients the latest advantages. Encryption software is also available if clients so request. Strict safety measures are in place to guarantee that your information is protected when stored on our computer systems and in our facilities.
Fields of specialisation
We offer translations for almost all fields of specialisation including:
• Company translations: correspondence, contracts, articles of association, accounts, all kinds of reports, etc.
• Legal and administrative texts: powers of attorney, certificates, birth, marriage, death certificates, wills, court rulings, etc.
• Academic texts: degree certificates, other university/school academic certificates, reference letters, etc.
• Scientific texts: publications for science and technology journals, medical journals, etc.
• Scientific texts for several sectors: engineering, computer science, naval, pharmaceutical, stone, building, food, automotive, architectural, etc.
• Translation and localisation of websites
Sprint uses the principal translation tools such as Trados, OmegaT, Déjà Vu and Wordfast and can work with the following formats: word, excel, power point, access, HTML, XML, ASP, JSP, Java, InDesign, etc.
All our translators have a perfect command of the source languages and they only translate into their mother tongue. One or more translators review the translated text to ensure that the information from the original text has been faithfully reproduced in the translation. They also perform a check of content, integrity, terminology, format, style, grammar, etc. Translations are not delivered until we are fully satisfied with the result.
Client’s instructions about terminology and delivery deadlines received at the time of order confirmation are strictly adhered to.
Each translation project is assigned to a project manager, who is responsible for doing a follow-up of all translation stages, right from receiving the project to its final delivery to the client. We can therefore track down the project right through if needed.
Translations carried out at SPRINT go through the following steps:
1. Original text is translated by a qualified and experienced translator.
2. This translated text is then passed to a reviewer for revision (also a professional translator) to ensure that the translator has understood the source text and the translation is accurate and error free.
3. Grammar and syntax revision
4. Revision of terminology, at times through consultation with subject matter professionals and also with the client.
5. Check of numbers, dates, etc. and coherence of text.
6. Revision of style and punctuation until we are happy with the final product quality.
7. Delivery to client.
Sprint cares about your image and reputation and we strive to protect your interests.
Sprint uses translation tools such as Trados, OmegaT, Wordfast and Déjà Vu, in order to produce a quality job and deliver on time.